My go to favourite recipe, you ask?

 I still cannot believe we are in September still but here we are, on day four of the blogging challenge!

Now, if you know me personally or follow me on any social media links, you will often see pictures of food (yes, I am one of those people) because food is life.


Naturally, when I found out that today' challenge is what is your favourite recipe, I had to think long and hard about it, I have loads!!!!! But I finally managed to cut it down to this delicious recipe that I could quite happily live off for the rest of my life.

So here is 'Lifestyle| #TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Four)'...


Sweet potatoes are life. If you haven't tasted their tastiness then are you really living?
 
As my bake in my Bake and Make series, I made sweet potato fries and oh my god, they are my favourite thing ever!

 
And what makes them even more appetising is that they are SO easy to make!
 
 
Well there you have it! Another down, another 26 to go!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

  1. yummmm! sweet potato fries are my absolute favourite xo


    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FOOD although I've never really tried sweet potato... Maybe it will be my new favourite... Thank you for joining in with the #chattybees chat tonight
    You can find me at www.myinterneth.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fab chat! And they are so good, definitely give them a try! x

      Delete
  3. Glad that you enjoy sweet potatoes, i will say it's will be one of the items on the lowest rank on my list to eat. I prefer normal oven bake chips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts