That's my goal

Talking about goals today on the blog for the GG challenge. It is sooooooo amazingly satisfying when you set a goal and achieve it, it feels soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!


But what is my next goal I want to achieve I here you ask?! Well here it is!

So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Seventeen)'...

Done uni, tick. Done shorthand, tick. Hopefully got a job interview coming up, tick.
 
Ticking off goals is fab-u-lous!
 
But my next big goals is learning to drive.
I am both excited and terrifingly nervous at the same time.
One, I don't want to kill myself or someone else.
Two, I will probably stall god knows how many times.
Three, I WILL START TO PANIC AND FREEZE AND I AM SO SO SO SCARED.
 
But we all got to start somewhere and I am so utterly motivated to get my provisional and get on the road now!
 
Get off the road people, Caroline is on her way hahahaha!
 
Well there you have it! Determined to be able to drive now!
What is your next big goal?
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts