Hello ten year old Caroline

Day 23 now in the Girl Gang blog challenge and it is to post a picture of yourself under 10 and say why you choose it.

Luckily for me, my mum took loads (and I mean loads) of photos when I was younger so picking one that I liked was hard as there was a lot of choice!


So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Twenty Three) '...



I was going to pick one with my mother on but I think she would kill me if she found out I had uploaded a pic of her back in the day so I am not going to chance it haha!
 
Ok so I have nooooo idea when this was taken and at what age, I think maybe when I was 4/5.
However, this is one of the ones I really like. Not because I am in it, but because my favourite ever item I own is.
Meet Apple Juice, my pink bear I have had since I was 2.
Yep you read that right, I named my first ever bear Apple Juice. I am such a creative person!
AJ, that's her nickname because she is down with the kids, has been there for me through thick and thin and I love her so much.
Yeah, I know she is a bear but she means the world to me.
My mum was telling me about the time that I lost her and she spent ages finding her because I was so upset.
 
 
Apple Juice and my other teddy bear, Four the koala, (yes, I named a toy Four as well), mean more to me than the world!
So there you have it!
You have met my two favourite things I own in my life.
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts