Red like Santa's suit

Today is the first of December which means one thing and one thing only... The countdown to Christmas begins OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH.

From decorating your house and the Christmas tree, baking cookies to festive jumpers and of course Christmas dinner, who doesn't love the lead up to the big day?!

So to mark the festive season this year on my blog, I have decided to post every day until 25th December. The posts will very from decorations, last minute present ideas to fashion and beauty, they will be a Christmas pudding mixture of goodness.

To start it all of with a bang, a lipstick that will match Santa's suit and Rudolph's nose!


So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day One'...

I cannot leave the house without having a lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss in my bag. It is a must-have item for me.
I bought this ruby red colour lip gloss from Primark's P.S. Makeup that even Santa would approve.
This is 'lucky' number 13 in the range and is called 'Red', for £2 (what a bargain)!



Applying it was a breeze. The small brush you use is soft and the amount of lip gloss it comes out with was enough to cover nearly all of my lips.
The only problem I have with it is that it feels sticky on, you do have to keep moving your lips but you will get use to it after a while.
 I loved this product, the colour was a lovely and bright yet a deep colour which is perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd and is great for the autumn/winter season too.
Well there you go, first out of 25 posts done and dusted!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts