Music I have loved this year

Music is one of life's greatest pleasures! I love chilling on a Sunday afternoon and listening to some songs and just relax. Over the course of these 12 months, there have been some good songs released and I have discovered others too.


Because of this, here are ten songs I have found or that have been released during in 2017 so get ready to move your head and bop your feet because there's a mixture in here! To make it easier, I will do five songs I have discovered this year and five songs I have loved that have been released this year!

So here are a selection of music I have loved this year...

SONGS I HAVE DISCOVERED
 
Biffy Clyro - Animal Style (2016)
 
Mumford & Sons - Believe (2015)
 
Hozier - Like Real People Do (2013)
 
Hayley Kiyoko - Gravel To Tempo (2016)
 
Avalanche City -  I Need You (2015)
 
SONGS RELEASED THIS YEAR
 
Imagine Dragons - Thunder
 
Neck Deep - In Bloom
 
Little Mix - Power [ft. Stormzy]
 
Take That - Giants
 
 You Me At Six - Give
 
And there you have it, what a playlist but this year has been wonderful in terms of music so hopefully next year will be just as fab!
Until tomorrow
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts