Say cheeeeeeeeeeeeese

After about a year of wanting one but the store not having any available to buy, I finally grabbed my hands on Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera in Pink from Argos.


I tell you now as an avid photographer and journalist, this is one of the best things I have bought. I completely love it.

Here is why...

The camera costs £69.99 and it comes with a strap, two AA batteries (which are needed for it to work) and 20 shots so you don't even have to buy them separately at first.

This adorable device is small and compact so it will fit in most bags meaning you can always carry around with you for those perfect moments.

When buying the camera, I purchased an extra because there was an offer on at the time.

The accessory kit includes: a camera case, a case strap, a lens and a photo album to place all of your cool instant pictures in.

Coming in at £24.99 normal price, if you buy the accessory kit as well, you save £8.33 (1/3) off. 
So the overall price is £86.65 instead of £94.98 for the two items, which I thought was a good price.


Camera packaging
 
Camera, two AA batteries, 20 film shots, a strap and instructions


Camera case, case strap and photo album. It also comes with a lens.
Moving onto the setting up of the Instant camera.
Normally, I don't like reading the instructions. Don't get me wrong, I do read them but I most likely get confused.
However, these were easy to read and to understand (thank God). The instructions comes in numerous languages and obviously I read the English one but it took not even 5 minutes to set the instant camera up!


Side view


Side view


Back- this is where you put the shots in


Where you place the shots


It is alive!!!
I have taken two instant photographs so far.
My first attempt turned out rubbish as I was still messing about with it but I tried it again and it worked!
 
Here it is:
Photograph of one of my bedroom walls.
NOTE: Two other colours are available in the Instant camera and accessory kit. Argos' 1/3 off offer ends 17th July 2015.

Well there you have it, my review on the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera. Such a clever, little device to take anywhere and everywhere for those special and quirky moments.
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

  1. After about a year of wanting one but the store not having any available to buy, I finally grabbed my hands on Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant ... instaxcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts