A magical beauty bauble

Another day gone, another day closer to Christmas and another day of Blogmas! This post is all about this adorable No7 bauble which is filled with four amazing beauty treats for us to enjoy!


I use No7 makeup so when I went to have a little nosy in and saw this was on offer, buy two products and get this for free, I knew it was coming home with me. What can I say, you gotta treat yoselfffffff!

So here is 'Blogmas| No7 Beauty Bauble'...

Like I stated before, you only have to buy two No7 products to get this bauble for free and the contents are worth £26.
I purchased a lovely, Christmas tree green nail varnish whilst my mum bought a lovely greeny eye shadow, which cost a total of £14ish so we left the store with £40ish worth of beauty treats!
How fab is that?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

So here is what we bought to get the free bauble!



My mum bought a greeny gold eye shadow (Khaki Shine) for £7, which I have no idea where she has put so I couldn't take a pic!

On the bauble itself...










Some of them are sample sizes, with one being the actual size you would buy, but you really cannot wrong with this lovely little bauble!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their lip crayons, I have a few already, so honestly cannot WAIT to try this lovely redy/pinky shade!
You can never have too many mascaras and eye liners as you always run out so it is always good to keep the stock up.
Honestly, I have noooo idea what the serum is for but I shall try it out anyway as I am intrigued and it was freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well there you have it, the perfect little treat for yourself or for a present for someone!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts