Holy fudge, that's goooooood!

So you may or may not know that whilst I was at Festival of Thrift on Saturday (if not you can read all about it here), I bought some delicious looking homemade fudge from Urban Fudge's stall.

I love fudge, it is one of my favourite sweet things on this planet.


Fudge-tastic!
Of course I bought four different flavours as they had an offer on so here are the fudges: Rocky Road, Millionaire, Salted Caramel and Honeycomb so I thought why not write a review on them.

Here is my 'Urban Fudge review'....

 
L-R: Millionaire, Honeycomb, Salted Caramel, Rocky Road.
They look so tasty!
 
Starting off with the Rocky Road flavour.
 
 
This hands down is my favourite out of the four.
The fudge is rich in chocolate and with the added extras of mini marshmallows and biscuit pieces, it is heavenly!
Although you couldn't eat the whole bar, all you can taste in your mouth is chocolately fudge.
What's not to love about this?!
 
Next up is the Millionaire fudge.
 
 
I'm going to lie, I was really unsure of this bar as I love Millionaire Shortbread but would it work in as a fudge?
Basically, Millionaire Shortbread consists of three layers: a biscuit base, a caramel layer and then to top it all of chocolate.
I am guessing this is what the fudge is and boyyy, is it tasty.
It is really silky and the taste of all of the flavours work so well in fudge, proving me completely and utterly wrong.
If you are a chocolate, caramel or/and biscuit lover, this one is definitely for you.
 
The third fudge is the Salted Caramel.
 
 
I love anything that is Salted Caramel flavoured so this was the first one I picked!
When you have a bit, you can taste a strong caramel flavour but then comes a little kick of salt flavour, it is so nice and refreshing.
 
Finally is the Honeycomb fudge.
 
 
I love eating and making Honeycomb, it is so easy to do and tastes amazing!
So obviously I was going to buy this bar, the softness of the fudge with the crunchiness of the honeycomb wrapped in chocolate.
I have a feeling that the fudge is caramel flavour but I could be completely wrong, I am not sure!
But it still tastes amazing!
 
Well there you have it, a tasty review on Urban Fudge's, well... Fudge!
Have you tasted any of their fudges? Or are you like me and just love the stuff?
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts