Fancy that of London, Part Five (Fashion)

Final part of this post series and it is a simple fashion one! A collection of my outfits over the four days I was in the capital city for and some things I bought whilst I was there!

Read Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four here.
A snippet of what's to come!
I love Autumnal clothing, from the colours, jumpers and patterns, its my favourite time of year!

So here is my 'Fancy that of London| Part Five (Fashion)'

What I am wearing in ALL outfits: Faux Fur Coat- M&S cant remember price, Tights- Primark £3.90 for a set of three, Bag- Primark £8 and Shoes- Primark £10.
 
MONDAY 26TH OCT
 

Pinafore- Primark, £12
Top- M&S, I cant remember the price
Location- Somerset House
I love this outfit. The light brown pinafore dress is faux suede and it is so soft to the touch (I cannot stop touching it) and with the black turtle neck top, it is great for the autumnal season with the colours.
 
TUESDAY 27TH OCT
 

Dress- M&S, £18 in sale (I think)
Location: Odeon Cinemas, Leicester Square
I love velvet! It is one of my favourite materials and this purple dress is something that I love to wear (sorry you cant see the colour on the pic).
I kept it simple with just black tights and shoes with my coat and bag but you can easily dress it up or down but it is great for parties, shopping and dancing in!
 
WEDNESDAY 28TH OCT
Two outfits this day!
 

Top- Primark, £8
Skirt- Cath Kidston, £40 (£36 with Student ID)
Location: Hotel Room
I have wanted this navy penguin skirt for ages now, I love the pattern and the fact it has pockets so much. I actually bought the Cath Kidston skirt on the first day of our trip!
With the striped top, it works well as although it is a pattern clash, due to the fact that they are all the colours (white, black, navy) it goes and I think it will be a really cute outfit for winter with the penguins on it!
Perfect for those chilly days and late nights!
 

Dress- Primark, £20
Location: The Ivy, West End
For the theatre and The Ivy, I wore this beautiful purple dress which I bought with some birthday money on the day!
I love the fact that it is knee length and the colour (purple- sorry that you can't really see it on the photo) is so pretty but also the fact that it has a Victorian feel about it with the detail on the skirt and the top. 
It also comes with a slip as it is see through so don't worry about that!
I'm in love with this dress!
 
THURSDAY 29TH OCT
 

Dress- M&S, £18 in sale (I think)
Location: Trafalgar Square
As I was coming home on this day, I wanted to wear something comfortable and that I was warm in since I was coming home during the evening. The same dress as the purple velvet one, this is in a lovely deep navy which goes so well with Autumn/Winter colours.
 
Makeup I have on:
(on all) No7 Foundation, Primark P.S Liquid Eyeliner, N07 Lash Impact Intense volume control mascara
(1 and 3) All About That Pout Red shade Lipstick
(2, 3 and 5) a pink shade lipstick I got as set for my birthday.

What else did I buy?

PRIMARK
Price £20
So this is the dress in my outfit I wore to The Ivy and the theatre. You can see it better in these but yeah, I am in love with this dress like I stated before.
I love the detail and the deep purple colour. It is perfect for those who are hosting/going to any Christmas parties or just to wear if you are going on holiday or even shopping.
It is so easy to dress it up or down with accessories (a clutch bag or an over the shoulders bag, jewellery and high heels or dolly/flat shoes).
I feel like I should be in a Victorian programme with this on!


 Price: £7
Hands down, I love the 1990 Christmas film Home Alone, starring Macaulay Culkin.
If you haven't seen it, you have to this year! It is hilarious!
Anyway, I found this PJ top whilst in the Oxford Street Primark and fell in love with it.
Merry Christmas Ya Flithy Animal is a line Culkin's character says in the film.
Not going to lie, I would totally wear this as an everyday top, it is super cool!

THEATRE
Price £12
So on the Wednesday night I went to theatre to see Wicked the musical. It was amazing! For my 18th birthday we went to see Shrek the Musical (which is absolutely hilarious!) and I bought a top from there so I thought I would carry on tradition and get a Wicked top from their merch.
I really like this top. One, it is super duper comfortable to wear. Two, it is so nice to just chill in. Three, I love the simple design on it. It is like a charcoal effect and has the title and the two main characters on it (The Wicked Withc of the West and Glinda).
Something to remember a fab evening by!
 
Well there you have it, my Fancy that of London post series is now done and dusted!
I hope you enjoyed it, what a 21st birthday I have had!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts