21st Birthday, 21 lessons learned

So today is my birthday and I am 21. (God, I am so old now) So here are 21 lessons I have learned in my 7,665 days of living (give or take)!

Throughout there will be photographs of my cute tea party I had today too :)

Here is '21st Birthday, 21 lessons learned'...
1. Happiness is key
2. I really do not like Shorthand (it is really really hard) but no pain no gain in what I want to do
3. Organisation is also key, start early then you can be stress free


4. Surrounding yourself with good, positive people
5. I don't like Marmite
6. Just because you might fail at something, it doesn't mean you are a failure.


7. Money doesn't buy you happiness
8. Don't let bullies win
9. Take risks- sometimes you win, sometimes you don't but both are worth it


10. I could live off Salmon forever (yummmmm)
11. If you don't change, you wont grow as a person
12. Family is everything


13. I really really don't like Marmite
14. The world is literally your oyster- set goals and reach them.
15. Great things take a hell of a long time but a totally worth it


16. You can only love others as much as you love yourself
17. Travelling is one big adventure
18. Indulge yourself a little- its good to have a treat once in a while


19. Don't dwell on what has been
20. To have an opinion and don't let other change it
21. I really do hate Marmite
 

Well there you go, a quick post today!
Happy Birthday to meeeeee hahahahaha!


Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts