No7 Middlesbrough Blogger Event

So on Friday night, my uni friend and fellow blogger, Emma, and I went to a special bloggers event held at No7 at Boots Middlesbrough.
 
I for one was definitely going to attend as I use No7 makeup so was interested to find out what the event would bring and what exciting new products they have in time for Christmas- cant believe I have just written that.

Christmas Stand: The idea is that it looks like a dressing table and
all the different products around. Its a great display giving you
plenty of gift ideas for the special days.
So here is my "No7 Bloggers Event"...

First off I just want to say a massive thank you to Janet, Gill & Angela, the lovely ladies at No7 who organised and hosted the event! It was great fun and you did amazingly!
 
So the evening started out with drinks and cake (of course) with the friendly No7 staff talking to us about their fab Beauty Calendar.
Basically, it is a Christmas advent calendar! Move over chocolate, this is filled with 25 different products, ranging from their skincare, cosmetics to bathing products.
And if that wasn't enough, the limited edition products is only £38 but worth £148.
 How fab is that?!
Join the mailing list to find out first when this amazing product is available to buy.
 
Then we got a chance to look around at the different products they sell in store.
From foundation, blushers, eyeliners to lipsticks, lip liners, skincare, there are so many to see and choose from!
 
Here are some of my favourite products:
 

I have most of these Lip Crayons, they are so nice and light
on! Perfect if you just want to add a bit of colour to your lips

Stay Perfect and Moisture Drench Lipsticks
Again, I have about 10 of these. I love them, from the vibrant
colours to the fact that they don't dry up on your lips, I would totally
recommend these!


New Beautiful Skin Range!
I haven't tried a product from this range but I am wanting to!
From heel balm to body butter, definitely the products for a good
pamper session!




Foundation to match every skin tone!


So many Nail Varnishes I wanted!

Mascara to make them eye look bigger


Different Eye shadows for every occasion!
Moving onto the Match Made service No7 have.
They do a lipstick/foundation/blusher match made service where they use a small handheld machine that takes a photo of your skin, finding the correct foundation to match your skin tone and then gives you the right lipstick shade and blusher that is perfect for your skin too.
And it is all for free! How clever is that?!
 

Getting the correct foundation with the Match Made service!
Cool Ivory is my shade.
 

Due to the fact I had already had done Lipstick Match Made,
I decide to find out the perfect blusher for my cheeks, which is
Peony Mist, a lovely pinky shade!

Card with your foundation with your perfect lipstick shade
for your skin!
 

Looking like a happy bunny after!
*We also got to have a product for free so because I don't use it normally, I got some foundation to try out! I will do a review on this so keep your eye out for that blog post!
 

Emma and I after we did the match made service :)


Awkward mirror photo hah
*The lovely ladies also gave us all a free goody bag filled with little treats from nail varnishes, face cream, cream blush to a perfume sample, a key ring and a mirror! What a lovely gift! 
Free goody bag!!!
However, this was such a fun night! Meeting new bloggers, seeing the new products No7 have for the Christmas period and seeing the work and effort of the staff on providing a friendly, professional service!
It is safe to say, I had an absolute blast at my second bloggers event and cannot wait to attend more!
 
Well there you go, thank you again to the ladies at No7!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts