My week in London, August 2015 (Part Five: Fashion)

Final part of My week in London|August 2015 posts and this will be a simple fashion post.

A taste of what's to come!
Showing you want I wore during my five days long trip to the UKs capital, it is a nice way to end of the series.

Expect clothing/accessories from Primark, Cath Kidston, Next and more, so here is My week in London|August 2015 (Part Five: Fashion)...

Monday 24th August



Dress- Primark, £13
Top- Primark, £4
Bag- Primark, £8
Shoes- Primark, £10
Tights- M&S
Due to the fact I was traveling down on this day, I wanted my outfit to be simple and easy to put on yet had the style factor. I absolutely adore this dress from Primark.
The dungaree style black dress looks great with a stripy long top but paired with this short sleeved one, it was very cooling. Matched with the back tights and shoes, I do love a good all in black outfit which is perfect for the Autumn/Winter season ahead!
 
Tuesday 25th August



Dress- M&S, £21 I think (sale)
Bag- Primark, £8
Shoes- Primark, £10
Tuesday was the day I was seeing my love, Audrey Hepburn, in her exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery. Because of this, I wanted to wear something pretty and inspired by her.
This floral dress form M&S has to be one of my favourite items of clothing I have got. I wanted it so badly but every time I went into my local shop, it wasn't there. However, I finally found it in the sale and I knew I would wear it for this special day.
Paired with tan shoes and bag, the style is simple yet all of the attention is on that stunning dress.
I definitely felt pretty in this!
 
Wednesday 26th August



Dress- Next, £18 (sale
Tights- Primark, £3 for one
Bag- Primark, £8
Shoes- Primark, £10 (the tan sandals in black)
As we were planning on going to Brighton on this day but unfortunately didn't make it, I changed my outfit to this simple navy shirt dress from Next's sale.
Worn with black tights and black shoes, I have been looking for red shoes to go with this as a sailor inspired outfit but couldn't find any.
However, I think the black accessories and the tan bag makes the look casual yet smart, perfect for interviews and work.
 
Thursday 27th August



Top- Primark, £4
Skirt- Cath Kidston, £45 with Student Card (normally £50)
Shoes- Primark, £10
Bag in first photo on post- Next, £18 I think (sale)
Brighton day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I wanted to wear something again, nice and made me feel pretty because its not everyday I go to this seaside town.
I actually bought this CK skirt on Monday, the day I arrived! I had seen it previously on my trip before with my nanna and my mother but didn't get it.
Students get 10% off so I got £5 off this London design skirt and I absolutely adore it!
The knee length skirt with its navy details was paired with a navy striped top from Primark and I honestly am in love with this outfit.
I kinda felt their was a holiday/sea theme in this outfit with the postcard bag and striped top with the London skirt, which fit in perfectly with the day.
Being by the sea in Brighton and being in London. 
It is so summery and easy but the patterns and colours work well together.
Don't be afraid of pattern clashing!
 
Friday 28th August



Top- Primark, £12
Skirt- Cath Kidston, £25 (sale)
Bag- Primark, £8
Shoes- Primark, £10
Final day, last outfit!
I bought this cream shirt from Primark in Brighton and I love the lace detail on the shoulders and sleeves. It is so vintagey and pretty! There is also a black one available too!
Matched with one of my favourite skirts, the cream of the shirt works well with the creams/greens in the CK skirt, creating an overall vintage inspired look! With the tan shoes and bag, it looks stylish and perfect for those summer/autumn days.

Makeup worn:
Primark P.S Liquid Eyeliner (£1) in ALL
N07 Lash Impact Intense volume control mascara (£13.50) in ALL
No7's Moisturise Drench 'Siren' shade Lipstick (£9.95) in outfits 1/3/4
N07 High Shine 'Delicate Pink' shade  Lip Crayon (£9.00) in 2/5

Well there you have it! The final post to My week in London| August 2015 series! I hope you enjoyed it and liked the outfits!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts