A perfect embroidered bag

First things first guys, Happy New Year!!!!!! I hope 2017 will treat you all well and have a fabulous next 12 months!

We begin this blogging year with a fashion post and with a bag that has my heart!
At the end of last week, my time working at Marks and Spencer was over. From October half term to New Years Eve, I was working as a customer assistant in the beauty department and my gosh, I loved working there so much! I was so sad to leave but it isn't really goodbye because I go every Monday. Aye, they don't get rid of me that easily!


Anyway, as it was my last week and I still had my staff discount, I thought I would treat myself to a little something, a little thing to remember my time there... Or that's what I told meself when I purchased it hahaha!

When I was helping out at the footwear department for one shift, I came across this delightfully perfect bag and well, I couldn't resist getting it as it was just that, perfect!

So here is 'A perfect embroidered bag'...




 
TA-DAHHHHHHHHHHH
How beautiful is this bag though?!?!?!?!?!
Did I mention it is perfect?
I am just so in love.
From the pretty pale pink colour to that lovely embroidered floral print, urgh I am so happy I saw this and actually bought it!
The fact it has a top handle but also a strap inside makes me super duper happy, with also three pockets, one zipped, as well! 
In July next year, I am going to my cousin's wedding and this is perfect for that summery big day!
Can you tell I am absolutely in love with this bag?!
...
Well there you have it, the first post of 2017 is up!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

  1. OMG this is the most beautiful bag everrrr! It's sooo my style, I'm incredibly jealous of you! x
    https://ciaraslittleblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is utterly perfect ain't it! I am so in love! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts