A blogging announcement!

A quick post today to tell you two things!

How exciting is this?! Come on guys, give me a little woooo because I know you are sooooo excited to hear what the two things are obviously hahaha!

So here is 'A blogging announcement'...

First up, just letting you know that I am off again on me jolly holidays! No, I am not going to London again (shock horror) but actually to Bath!

This is the first time I have been here and I cannot wait, people keep on telling me how pretty it is and how my mum and I are going to love it! Eek!

So I go tomorrow and I am there for four days, coming back late Thursday night. However, do not fear. Being organised for once I have some posts lined up to be published on both Tuesday and Thursday so fingers crossed they will be up for you!


BUUUUUUUUUT also that I have started to do a bit of the old vlogging!

Watch me be awkward in my first ever vlog, that I published yesterday, and get to know me better!
Hope you enjoy!

 
Please like and subscribe and what not!
Well then, see you guys soon!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts