In Squad We Trust

So today is the day that I, among many, have been waiting for... Suicide Squad film finally come out in the cinemas! Can I get a hell yeah!??!?!?!!!!!!

 
Focused on DC superhero Batman's baddies, this highly anticipated film has got us all drooling over the all star cast, trailers and if actor Jared Leto's Joker can live up to the high expectation.

With all of the buzz surrounding this film, I am so excited to see it. SO. EXCITED. I mean all of the trailers we had, the stories we heard about what happened on set and the fact that Jared Leto sent Margot Robbie, who plays Harley Quinn, a dead rat... Well, if that didn't wet your intriguing appetite then I don't know what will!

To celebrate this fab-u-lous day, here is a badass top that is perfect for all of you fans!

So here is 'In Squad We Trust'...

Suicide Squad top eek!


L-R:
Jay Hernandez as Chato Santana / El Diablo, former gang member who can summon flames
 Karen Fukuhara portrays Tatsu Yamashiro / Katana, a skilled swordswoman and martial artist
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Waylon Jones / Killer Croc, a super villain who has a skin condition that turns his skin reptile like 


L-R:
Will Smith as Floyd Lawton / Deadshot, a criminal who is an expert assassin
Margot Robbie as Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn, a former psychiatrist turned crazed super villain
Jared Leto as The Joker, a psychopathic super villain


L-R:
Cara Delevingne as June Moone / Enchantress, an archaeologist who is possessed by an ancient evil force, making her a powerful sorceress
Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, the field leader of the Squad
Jai Courtney as Digger Harkness / Boomerang, a boomerang using assassin


I am so ready for this film!

This amazingly awesome top is from the men's section in Primark and costing £6, this is such a bargain I think. I love how it has all of the main squad's characters in a nine grid style design. I mean look how amazing the Joker and Harley Quinn looks *drools*
I also like the fact that it has 'In Squad, we trust' written on it too, I don't know why but it is true!
 
Watch the film's crazy trailer:
 
 
Well there you go!
In Squad, we trust.
Are you going to see the film?
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts