Beauty Confessions tag

Exciting times today as I have been nominated to do a beauty tag and it's my first ever one (I told you it was exciting hahaha)!
Ok so I was tagged by the lovely Eleanor over at Teapots and Elephants and I tag Sally, Lucy and Sarah because they are super duper nice and you should go and check out all of their amazing blogs! Obviously they don't have to do it!


So here is 'Beauty Confessions tag'...


1.) What is your biggest beauty product addiction? (Lippies, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, etc.)

Easy peasy lemon squeezy (I am pretty sure that's the right saying)!
Lipsticks... I cannot get enough of them!

2.) How many products do you have from your addiction?

I have about 50, most of them red, and I just love, love, love them!
The thing is that lipsticks come in all different shades and I want them all.
My favourite makeup product by far!

3.) What is one type of beauty product you hate? (highlighters, hairspray, etc.)
 Hairspray. Only because my mum sprays a lot of it and it stinks out the bathroom haha!
 
4.) What has been your biggest challenge in beauty? (ex: a technique you learned or leaving a beauty comfort zone)

Eye shadow. Like how on earth do a smoky eye???? Every time I try and do it, it looks like I have a black eye!!! I am kinda getting better but somebody help me!

5.) What is one beauty comfort zone you don’t ever think you’ll leave?

Putting mascara on. Even if I look awful or I am ill, I got to put mascara on for sure! I don't leave the house without it (and with one of my many lipsticks!)

6.) What is one beauty thing you suck at? (ex: eyeliner like cat eye or taking your makeup off at the end of the day, etc.)

Eyeliner with the cat flick. I am slowly but surely getting better at this but when I first started to do it, I failed miserably!

7.) What is one thing in beauty that you don’t understand its hype? (Technique, trend, etc.)

Anything that is fake. Fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake anything. The only thing I can just about accept is fake nails (if they are nice). I just don't get it at all!!!

Well there you have it, my first ever blog tag!
Thank you to Eleanor for the nomination!


Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts