BatmanVSuperman series| Dawn of Justice edition

3 days to go (YES YES YES YES YES) and now I will show you the most perfect top to wear if you go and see the film, which you should being doing anyway. I mean, who wouldn't go and see this kick ass film?!!?!?!?!

Anyway, I neeeeeed to stop buying clothing but when I saw this top, I couldn't resist purchasing it.


So here is 'BatmanVSuperman series| Dawn of Justice edition'...

From the men's section in Primark, yep you read that right, I shop in the men's section in Primark and I am not ashamed of that fact.

I adore this top so so so so much, look how cool it is. From having the three main characters from the film on it (Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman) to its navy colour, it gets me in the action mood to witness (hopefully) magic that is this film.
Costing £6/7, I can't remember which it is, this short sleeved top also has the writing of BatmanVSuperman: Dawn of Justice on the bottom but you can't see it as I am wearing a skirt, sorrrryyyyy!
But damnnnnnn it is one awesome tee. 
Eeeeeeeek, I cannot wait now!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts