Congratulations Kate and Will, it's a girl!!!

After 9 long months and a week overdue, the news broke that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Prince William and Kate) welcomed into the world their beautiful baby girl earlier today. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Watching the news coverage on the television, waiting with excitement to see them walk through the hospital doors with their second child was a long wait but worth it to see the new princess.



 
 

Their first child, Prince George, is almost two in July and now has a young sister. But now the question is what will she be called?

Well, here are my suggestions....
Note: these are MY own suggestions, don't take them too seriously please!

1. Audrey

First things first, I love the name Audrey. Now yes, I love Audrey Hepburn but I think it is a lovely name, although some people may think it is a bit old fashioned. Princess Audrey, has a nice ring to it I think!

2. Elizabeth

Like Victoria, Elizabeth is a very traditional royal name. I mean we have a Queen Elizabeth II (6th February 1952-present) now, who is also William's grandmother.


3. Charlotte

Again, I love this name. Princess Charlotte, awww. It steps away from the traditional royal name such as Elizabeth and Victoria. It is a lovely name for a girl in my opinion.

4. Victoria

Next up is Victoria. Like I stated before it is a traditional name for a princess, with Queen Victoria reigning the United Kingdom from 24 May 1819 – 22 January 1901. But Britain likes tradition in certain things so who knows the Duke and Duchess may very well keep up with it.



5. Diana

I think it would be a lovely sentiment for the princess to be named Diana or have it within her name. Diana, Princess of Wales was Prince William's mother who tragically died in 1997 when William was 15. I would like to see the name in the new princess' name, it would be lovely.

6. Grace

Finally, it is Grace. Princess Grace sounds so adorable for an adorable little baby. It is again old fashioned but I think George and Grace sounds cute as siblings.

However, only time will tell what name Kate and Will call their little princess and I am sure it will be a lovely name/



What girls name would you suggest and would call your own daughter?
Until next time x

-------------------------------------
Instagram: theadventuresofcaroline
Twitter: carolineosbel
Pinterest: carolineosbel
Tumblr: theadventuresofcarolineosbel

Comments

Popular Posts