Lights, camera, action!

So this will be a quick and short post!

A month ago, I decided to create another blog, carolineosbelphotography, specifically to do with photography. It is basically for me to get my photos out there to people since I would to become a journalist and/or a photographer when I leave university next year.


The posts will vary. Some will just be my photos I have taken, others will be helpful tips and advice for those who are interested in the subject.

But don't worry, I WILL be continuing to post on this blog as well!

So keep your eyes focused on up and coming posts on that blog as well as this one.
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!
 
 


Comments

  1. I've just started a blog too! I'd love it if you could take a look at my blog and let me know what you think!!
    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I like it, love the post about lipsticks, obsessed with them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts