A little Disney haul

A little Disney haul for you on this autumnal Thursday. Before I get on with this post, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. Whether it was on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, I definitely felt the love so thank you all so much, I had a wonderful day!


On with today's post and I am sooooo excited for this because Disney is love, Disney is life. There is a mixture of home things, clothing and an adorable toy I got for my birthday!

So get ready to fangirl with me over this Disney haul...

MRS POTTS TEAPOT, PRIMARK, £12
 
 
I FINALLY HAVE HER AND I HAVENT STOPPED SMILING SINCE!
Honestly, look how cute she is and she is an actual working teapot, like I cannot love her any more than I already do!
When Primark announced its Beauty and the Beast range early this year, she was one of the products I desperately wanted as for £12, she is an absolute bargain! Along with the Chip mug [£5 each], you have both of the much loved characters for £17... SEVENTEEN POUNDS!!! What a bargain!
 
EEYORE BEDDING, PRIMARK, £15 FOR SINGLE
 
 
I love bedding me, I have far too many duvet sets that I care to mention, oops! However, look at how cute this Eeyore one is from Primark. The double and king sized sets will cost more than my single one but for the price, the quality and the pure cuteness, it is such a fab purchase.
 
THE BEAST, DISNEY STORE, £16.79 [IN SALE, ORGINALLY £23.99]
 
 
Can we all appreciate how god damn adorable Beast is. I have been wanting him for months now, going into my local Disney store every time I am in town and hugging him.
My lovely friend, Amy bought me him as my birthday present and I haven't stopped smiling since. He is so soft and I love his lil' face so much, urgh I am so in love!
The Disney Store has currently up to 30% off some of their Beauty and The Beast range for this week only I think so how fab is that!
 
MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE LIGHTS, PRIMARK, £5 EACH
 
 
How lovely are these lights. These battery operated Mickey and Minnie Mouse lights are perfect for any Disney lover as they are small so wont take up much room, they can be hung up or placed on a desk/shelf etc and they are so sweet!
 
BELLE COSTUME, PRIMARK, £7 [IN SALE, ORGINALLY £15]
 
 
About time someone bought out adult Disney costumes like can I get an amen over here [aaaaaaamen]! I couldn't believe when I went into my local Primark and saw a range of Disney costumes at a bargain price, like £15 each, what a steal! Others included Cruella DeVil, Tinkerbell, Maleficent and Minnie Mouse! 
I bought mine on Halloween and because they were bought out for that spooky day, they were reduced so managed to get my favourite princess' one and I am buzzing!
...
And there we go, a small Disney haul for you all!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts