http://youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/about-this-blog.html http://youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/contact.html  http://youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/disclaimer.html http://youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/featured.html

Thursday, 8 June 2017

The Self Love Tag

I say it every time I do one of these posts and I will continue to say it, I love doing blogging tags! I just adore reading them as I love getting to know the person behind the blog more and I proper enjoy writing them as you get to know me more [or at least I hope you do].

Photo from Lucy
This tag is a bit special as a lovely blogger I know has created this wonderful tag, Lucy, from Just Lucy's Life. I kinda feel honoured in a way as I am one of the first people to be tagged in this and I honestly hope this catches on because I think it is marvellous.

Now time to spread a bit of positivity around with The Self Love Tag...

Rules:
  1. Answer all the questions honestly.
  2. Tag 5 people who you want to bring a bit of happiness to.
Questions:
  1. What is something that is getting you down at the moment? That I have no idea what I am doing with my life.
  2. What is something that makes you happy? I have a lot of things! Dancing, going out with family/friends, going for long walks, sunset/sunrises, Spring, flowers and many more!
  3. Name 3 guilty pleasures! Dancing to cringy but totally fabulous 90s music [gotta love a bit of 5ive and Backstreet Boys like], watching Made in Chelsea and Mika [he is such an underrated singer]. 
  4. What is something about yourself you want to improve on? My health, both mentally and physically.  I have been losing weight for the past year and now I am determined to lose more and I haven't felt this happy before, it feels so goooooood so would like to continue with that!
  5. When was the last time you belly laughed? When my friend and I were in her car, driving home, and we were singing our hearts out to the radio and honestly, we were totally nailing it [in such a bad way, good job we are not wanting to be singers like] but we were both howling with laughter!
  6. What is your biggest insecurity/fear? Being alone.
  7. Name a song that always cheers you up when you're down. Keep on Movin' by 5ive, it's my favourite ever song and it always cheers me up!
  8. Name 3 things you like about yourself! My eyes, my sense of humour and my quirkiness [Kinda the same as Lucy's answer's here oops but definitely these three]
  9. What is an achievement that has made you proud of yourself this year? Becoming employed again woooooo!
  10. Tell us your happiest memory. I have three [trust me haha]. 1) Receiving my dollhouse from my Grandpa and Grandma, it was the last ever present of my Grandpa before he died and I will treasure it forever. 2) The time I went on a girl's holiday to Whitby last year, some of the best memories I have. 3) All the times I have spent with my amazing mother, she means more to me than the world.
My nominations:
Emily, Olivia, Claire, Sharon and Sarah!
 
Well there you have it, such a great tag to just throw a bit of positivity around like confetti!
Until next time
-------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag!! Great post ideas and it's nice to hear about your goals and what you've accomplished
    Much love,
    Elisse xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...