Sunshine Blogger Award
First blogger tag of the year now and it comes in the form of the Sunshine Blogger Award! Massive thank you to the lovely Olivia, from The Northernist, for nominating me to do this!
I enjoy doing these tags as it's fun answering quirky questions but most importantly, because you get to know the person behind the blog a little bit more!
So let us begin...
|Photo taken from Olivia's post|
So let us begin...
Sunshine Blogger Awards Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and / or blog!
On with the Olivia's questions and my answers:
- Which blogger(s) inspires you?I don't have specific bloggers that inspire me, I read so many. However, I love the bloggers who clearly share their passions and be themselves in their posts.
- Why did you first get into blogging?To get rid of some feelings that were holding me back so I thought I would express them in my own little space. Since then, it's just become such a huge passion of mine and a massive part of my life.
- Which is your most favourite blog post that you've written and why?I love my 'Dear...' posts as yeah, its not one post, but this series of letter I did [and will continue to write], has given me the space to write down everything to that one particular person. It has been really enlightening and gotten a lot of things off my chest.
- Where do you find inspiration for blog posts?From everywhere. Going shopping, sitting in my room, nature, everyday life, I don't have a specific thing I focus on, my blog is an everything and anything blog, so it gives me the opportunity to write about everything.
- How do you see your blog developing in the future?I would just like my blog to stay as it is. Weird, perhaps, but I am so happy with Call Me Caz and how far it has come. I am upping my photographs quality, creating content I am super happy with, kicking off numerous blog series that spread a little love, I am really happy with my blog currently so I hope it stays for the future!
- What is your favourite takeaway order?Boring but pizza. Pizza is love, pizza is life.
- If it was ethically and morally possible to have any animal in the world as your pet, what would you have?My favourite animal is a bat so I would have loads of them in my life, as well as a Batcave, like how awesome would that be though?!
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?A couple of years ago, I would have said nothing as I hated myself and hated the way I look etc. However, I love everything about myself. From my appearance, the way I fangirl over people who don't know I exist to obsessing over sweet potato fries and apple squash, I love me and its about time too!
- Which TV character do you relate to?Ooooo this is a hard one. I would say Merlin from BBC's Merlin, as he is quirky, he is there for everyone [I like to think I am] and is very underestimated in what he can do [it is nice proving people wrong]
- What is one goal that you would like to complete this year?I would love to start driving or at least, have a few driving lessons to see if I like it or not.
- Tell me three random facts about yourself!I can write in Teeline shorthand [basically loads of random scribbles that actually means words], my favourite flower is a pale pink rose, and I have no big toenails [I got them removed as they kept on going ingrown].
I am going to do a little cope out as I feel like when I do these tags, I tag the same bloggers and I don't want to do that. So, I tag whoever would like to do this tag! Trust me, it is a fun one to do!
- What do you love about blogging?
- What don't you like about blogging?
- If you could pick any brand to work/collab with, which brand and why?
- Your favourite thing about spring [since it is on it's way, hopefully!]
- What tv show would you recommend everyone watching?
- What are you blogging goals for this year?
- If you could travel anywhere [cost not problem], where would you go?
- Your go to outfit at the moment?
- What is your favourite house accessory you own?
- If you could pick any Disney character to be your sidekick forever, who would you pick and why?
- What is your proudest moment in your life?
Well there we have it, thanks again to Olivia for the nomination, really enjoyed doing this tag!
If you decide to do the Sunshine Blogger Award, let me know! I would love to read it!
Until next time
All photographs are my own