Snug as a bug in a Beauty and the Beast rug

A quick post for you today as I am off to the Metro Centre and IKEA again, yeeeeeeessssssssss!

Now, you are probably sick of reading me fangirling over Primark and their truly awesome Disney range, particularly looking at their pretty Beauty and The Beast range. However, I am back with some more goodies for you that are just perfect for this time of year! This is because 1) I want to share all their awesome products 2) If I share them now and some of you want them then you have a better chance of doing so as I bought these earlier this week.


There are only two products in this post but both are equally fabulous and comfy, making you never want to take them off or leave the house!

Are you ready to be snug as a bug in a Beauty and the Beast rug...




 
PJ SET [including top, bottoms and socks] - £13
THROW- £6
 
Honestly, these are the most comfy pjs ever, they are so soft and pretty and I never want to take them off! I love the bottoms especially, because that Chip print is so cute and the colours are really pretty! Not so keen on the top but the bottoms and socks make up for that!
The throw is equally as fabulous as it is so damn soft and the print is just too adorable! Featuring BATB favourites, Chip, Mrs Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth, with the enchanted rose as well, I love the peachy pink colour and I cannot get over how soft it is!
 
Two products everyone needs this Autumn/Winter!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts