A tale as old as time bedroom

When you tell people you don't have an obsession with Beauty and the Beast but in fact, you really do and you just cannot hide this fact any more... The obsession is real!


If you are like me [obsessed fangirl] and love this Disney film then this post is for you! Since the release of the live action film, Beauty and the Beast merch has been everywhere. And I mean, every where!! But hey, I definitely am not complaining at all because I have bought some really adorable things for my bedroom and I am here to share them with you!

So get ready for a tale as old as time bedroom...



BONJOUR BEDDING
Primark, single set, £15
---
 
 
BE OUR GUEST THROW
Primark, £6
---
 
 
CHIP MUGS
{L-R}
Disney Store, £15
Primark, £5
MenKind, £12.99
---
 
 
ENCHANTED PURSE COLLECTION
{L-R, all from Primark}
Mrs Potts, £6
Lumiere, £4
Chip, £4
Cogsworth, £4
---
 
 
COGSWORTH BUBBLE BATH
Primark, £5
---
 

 
CHRISTMASSY BAUBLES
Primark, £5 each
...
And there we have it, an enchanted bedroom filled with cuteness!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I want that bedroom....I don't think my fella would agree though. hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw bless you, who can possibly say no to Beauty and The Beast haha x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts