Going to the chapel...

And I'm not going to get marrrried! However, I do have a killer Spring/Summer outfit for you if you are attending a wedding!

Last Saturday, I travelled down to Hitchin [yeah, I didn't know where it is either] to see my cousin get married, with their wedding taking place a week ago today! After deciding on what outfit I would like for his big day, it was then trying to find it and at a reasonable price [I need to stop treating myself]!


After searching high and low for the perfect dress, I actually found one in January [read about it here] but this dress, ooooooh this dress, I had me eyes on for a while, it was too expensive for me, but BUUUUUUT I found it in the sale and my other wedding outfit went completely out the window because I am so in love with this dress!!!! And breatheeee!

So here is my final outfit...




 

Dress- Phase Eight, was £185 now £85 [I got it for an extra 10% cheaper as it was broke but I fixed it]
Shoes- Marks and Spencers, can't remember the price as I bought them ages ago [similar]
Scarf- my grandma's
Bag- Primark, £12
Fascinator-  Marks and Spencer's, £35, had 20% off voucher so got it cheaper [similar]
 
I am so in love with this dress like I want to marry it! I just feel like an actual princess in it and feel so pretty! The beautiful embroidered floral detail over the pale pink under layer adds that definition but a delicate touch to the dress. Matched with a cream scarf that was my grandma's and a cream fascinator that adds heights and pale pink little heeled shoes, I am just so in love with this outfit and I felt like such a princess in it! The bag is that size as I am bringing my camera for the special day so when I found this Primark bag and for that price, it was perfect and just completes the look!
 
Well there we have it, can I marry a dress? Because I would to this!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts