Culotte me out

First up, I apologise for that terrible pun [check me out, culotte me out], I know, it's terrible but I am rolling with it ok!

Now that that is done, on with today's post and if you haven't guessed already, it is a fashion post featuring this bad boy. The bad boy meaning them funky culottes!


My first ever pair of this fashion item and I am sooo in complete and utter love with them. From the floral pattern to the range of bold colours, I have came up with this lil' outfit because why the hell not!

So are you ready to check these beauties out...



 
Culottes- Vintageous Rags, £17
Shirt- Primark, £10
Shoes- Pirmark, £7
 
How pretty are these culottes though like I am so in love with them!
I bought them in a vintage shop located in town and after umming and arghing over them, I decided to treat myself to them and I am so glad I did!
Matched with a white sheer shirt and some cool gold shoes, it definitely gives off summery and vintage vibes and I am enjoying that very much!
Cannot wait to wear these outfit out because I will be feeling like such a bad ass in it!
 
Well there you have it, totally in love with these!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. Oh my god you are so darling, and I am in LOVE with these culottes and how lovely they look with your red hair! The t-strap shoes and the perfect blouse bring together this vintage look flawlessly, I would love more fashion posts from you they are my favorite
    Lot's of Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, glad you liked the post and outfit! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts