This Time Next Year Take II

There are 12 months in a year, consisting on either 365/366 days. Top notch observation there, Caroline, well done you. However, a lot can happen in this space, sometimes good and sometimes bad but nonetheless, it is what we call life. I often wonder about the future, what it will hold for me and the people I care about.


So when I was tagged by the lovely Poppy from The Poppyraptor, to do this This Time Next Year tag [thank you sweetie], it got me thinking about I would want to see happen in the next 12 months.

Here are some of the goals I have come up with...

THE RULES
Thank the person who tagged you
Set yourself goals for the next year.
Write how you’re going to achieve these goals.
Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag.
Then, in 365 days, write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved.
 
My goals:
 
Dye my hair a different colour again
I miss my pink, blue and even my red hair [I hate the latter as well] but I just hate having brown hair, I really want to go auburn for a bit so I am aiming to do that now!
 
Lose more weight
I have dropped two clothing sizes this past year and I am sooooo buzzing! Like I can fit in clothing I haven't wore in years. Since the bullying has stopped [kinda] and me spending more time on myself and becoming the person I am today, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO determined to shed some more!
 
To be able to drive
I am 22 and I don't even have my provisional like damn it Caroline, get it together son! I would loveeee to be able to drive in the next year, I just see it as such a freedom and being independent so I would absolutely be thrilled if I achieved this goal.
 
I nominate whoever wishes to do this tag, let me know if you do because I want to check out your post!!!
...
And there you have it, three goals of mine for the next 365 days!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

  1. These are all super attainable goals, so I'm really excited to see how you do with them! I would love to see your different hair color. I'm also so happy for you to be losing the weight you want to! It's good to know that you are coming into yourself as a person. Good luck love xxx

    Melina | www.ivefoundwaldo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! And I actually dyed my hair auburn a couple of days before the post was published so that's one ticked off at least haha x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts