A scrapbook of memories

I have been wanting to start doing a scrapbook for some time now but just haven't found a book that I love or that is suitable for what I want to do in it. However, a couple of weeks ago, I bought this lovely pinky red scrapbook half price form Boots for £6. Look how pretty it is with the little heart pattern and the vintage look of it, like yesssssssss Boots, yesssssssssssss!


Anyway, after printing off so many photographs, buying 3 rolls of double sided cellotape and finding bits n bobs to put in it, I can finally [FINALLY] say I have started my scrapbook of my most treasured memories so far, with plenty of empty pages waiting to be filled with joy and happiness!
It also gave me the opportunity to try out my calligraphy skills with a fountain pen haha!

Here's how far I have got with it so far!


How cute is the white ribbon to keep all your memories safe awwww!
 
 
So I decided that the first two pages will be a little family and friends collage! Mixed with old and recent photos, I also couldn't help but include some cute quotes around the borders to give make the pages even more quirky and personal.


 
The next page is dedicated to the time I met Sherlock maker and star Mark Gatiss.
He did a little Q&A style event a couple of years ago and I got to listen to him about his life and his passions and got his autograph and a photo with him, eek!!!!
 
 
Trying to pick pictures for the next three pages was difficult to say the least.
Amongst the many, manyyyyyyy, photographs I have taken of London, these nine will forever be my favourite. From waaayyyyy back in 2014 to some of my current adventures in the capital city, it is lovely to see and remember all the memories I have of this rather splendid place.
 

 
During one visit to London in August 2015, my mother and I travelled to Brighton for a lovely [and freezing]day trip! It was worth it though!
Oh I do like to be beside the seasideeeeeee!
 
 
My girl's holiday to Whitby now and this was one of the best things ever, I will never forget the laughs we had during these four days!
 
 
To complete this travel section is our first trip to Bath last August!
How beautiful this historic city was and meeting up with family and seeing the pretty sights, it was absolute bliss!
 
 
Tow days that I will forever cherish and be proud of now, my graduations!
Never felt so happy and proud in my entire life before!
 
 

 
The final three pages I have done are dedicated to my faves! You Me At Six!
The first page being when I met them for the first time during the fourth studio album, Cavalier Youth, signing tour!
When I saw them play live for the first time, aka the best night of my life, back in October last year!
And finally, the second time I met them last month during their Night People album signing, one of the best days of my life!
 


 ...
And there we have it, fifteen pages down another god knows how many to fill up with memories!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

  1. I love scrap books but never seem to have the time for one, I tend to just order my photographs and stick them to my wall (I have quite the collection now). Love the new look of your blog too x
    https://ciaraslittleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that, the whole of my bedroom walls used to be covered in photographs/posters etc but since decorating it, I needed somewhere to put them so I thought of photo album and a nice little scrapbook! It is so much fun creating it! And awwww thank you so much, that means a lot! x

      Delete
  2. Scrapbooking is so much fun! I just finished with one I created from 2016. It's time to start 2017 ;)

    ~ Jasmin N
    // littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, so much fun! And awwww that is such a good idea to do one for each year! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts