Who doesn't love a pumpkin?

Yes, yes, I know I need to stop buying lipsticks but one more wont hurt... Especially if it is this one.

Ok confession, I actually bought this Lime Crime Velvetines lipstick from a friend after I tried it on for a party we were going to a couple of weeks ago and she said she wouldn't wear it so waste not want not etc!

Another lipstick to my collection
I thought I would do a little review on it!

So here is 'Lime Crime Matte Lipstick review'...





 
Look at this colour!!!! I am in love with this colour!!!!
I love a good red lipstick, not going to lie, I have about 10-15 of them (oops)!
However, when I tried this one on for the first time, I absolutely fell in love.
In the shade 'Pumpkin' (I love Halloween so this is just too perfect) and it is a brick red colour, very deep. I am in love.
Now for the food test, where you eat food with it on.
The first time I had it on was the perfect opportunity as we were heading for a friend's birthday meal so after eating me fish n chips, it actually stayed on pretty well, compared to a few that I own.
The finished effect is a matte but it honestly didn't dry out throughout the whole time but I did top it up once or twice because I normally do, which again compared to a few others was a pretty impressive result.
And if that didn't get you on their website buying god knows how many of their pretty lipsticks then this will... They are all PETA vegan verified and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free!
What more do you want?!
 Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts