A little life update

First things first, Happy Halloween guys! I hope it is filled with lots of spooky terror and endless amounts of sweets that you cannot move from your bed because hey, who doesn't love free sweets?!

On with todays post now (which actually was suppose to go up yesterday but I was too busy, oops).
Life is a funny old thing isn't it? You never know what is round the corner, it is a mystery. My almost 22 years of living (my birthday is tomorrow yessssss) has seen some incredibly amazing time but also some really dark times.


From graduating twice this year, going on numerous adventures with my mum and finalllly seeing my favourite band, You Me At Six, to learning to deal with my emotions and overcoming them, this year has been a roller coaster but I wouldn't change it for the world. And recently, I have become pretty happy with how life has been treating me!

So here is 'A little life update'...

First thing first, my blog has seen such a change these past couple of years. From changing its name about 5 times (oops) to having a lot of make overs, I am finally happy with how it has grown and how it has become a really big part of my life. Over this month alone, I have seen some crazyyyyyyy readership figures on my posts and I am genuinely shocked by that.
I started this blog for me and I have continued to write this blog for me. No one else. And when I see that people have actually read my posts and have commented on them, it makes me really happy and really emotional in the way that you guys take the time to read me waffling on about whatever. So I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all who have taken the time to read, share, comment, laugh etc on my little blog. I cannot thank you enough!
 
Moving on.
Now if you follow me on any social media or even read some of my personal blog posts then you will have seen me trying desperately hard to find a job. I graduated uni in July and ever since then, I have looked and searched and googled my fingers off trying to find a job. I set a goal of getting a job before I turned 22, which just so happens to be on Tuesday. 
After many months of doing that and being unfortunately unsuccessful in my applications, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to write that I have a job! I am employed! I have my first ever job!
I am working at one of my favourite shops everrrrr, Marks and Spencer, and I cannot tell you how happy I am and how excited I am and how lovely everyone is there and I AM SO HAPPY!!!
 
Well there you go, a little life update on this Autumnal Sunday afternoon!
All there is left to say is thank you again for reading me waffle and I hope you have a fabulously spooky day as it is my favourite day of the year!
Happy Halloooooooweeeeeeen!!!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

  1. Mine too. I feel like ok it's Christmas. I'm not a Christmas person at all and I love Halloween. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts