Spring is here

Spring is finally here and I love it! From the blossom on the trees to the fashion we receive (ooo that rhymed!), it is such a pretty time of year.

I haven't decided yet if I should do a little post series for spring, covering home and accessories to baking etc. I dunno, I haven't decided to do this or not, what do you think?!


However, today, I have for you three outfits perfect for this blooming season, great for shopping, heading to the seaside or just relaxing in, it is all here.

So here is 'Spring is here'...


Pretty in pastels
 


Shirt, Primark, £10 (Similar)
 
I love pastel colours, they are my favourite colours ever!
So when I saw this bargain pinafore dress in Primark, well it was coming home with me.
The pale pink dress is perfect for when it is sunny as it is light and fresh looking.
The material is suede and it is super soft as well as there being a small rose gold zip to the left side as you wear it!
Matched with the cute print shirt, it just screams vintage and I love it!
 
Denim fever
 


Skirt, Laura Ashley, £39 in the sale (Similar)
 
I have wanted a denim skirt for ages now and just by the off chance, I walked into the Laura Ashley sale and there it was. The perfect denim skirt!
The light denim colour with the buttons going all the way down, it is very Audrey Hepburn ish.
Paired with this lovely spring floral neck tie top, it is a fab outfit for shopping that will keep you cool in the summery sun.
Ok so the price was a bit high, it was originally £65 roughly but it is a worth while investment!
 
 
Flower power
 


Dress, George at Asda, £18
 
Floral patterns and dresses in spring are the perfect combo so this dress is amazing.
The tie dye effect of the pink going into the blue with the purple/pink flowers looks really hippy and vintage.
The floaty winged arms cover up to your elbows and it has a hanky hem so if you don't like your arms then this is great for you. You are definitely ready for the festival period.
...
 
Well there you go, three outfits perfect for spring!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts