50th post, blast from the past...

ITS MY 50TH BLOG POST WOOOOO!!!!

And to celebrate this fact, this post is basically a music post from my youth. Yes, I mean be 20 but soon I will actually be an adult-adult.

Basically, listening to the music on my iTunes account has sent me right back to my teenage childhood. Ahhh the memories!


I thought it would be a nice stroll down memory lane so 20 songs are coming up now and there are some real guilty pleasures in here.

Here is my blast to past playlist, hope you enjoy!


Blue- One Love
 
 
S Club 7- S Club Party
 
 
A1- Take On Me
 
 
Hear*Say- Pure and Simple
 
 
Britney Spears- Hit Me Baby One More Time
 
 
Girls Aloud- Sound of the Underground
 
 
Spice Girls- Wannabe
 
 
Liberty X- Just A Little
 
 
Maroon 5- She Will Be Loved
 
 
Busted- Year 3000
 
 
911- BodyShakin'
 
 
Wheatus- Teenage Dirtbag
 

Tatu- All The Things She Said


Vanessa Carlton- A Thousand Miles
 
 
Kelly Clarkson- Since U Been Gone

 
Avril Lavigne- Sk8er Boi
 

Aqua- Barbie Girl


P!nk- Family Portrait

 
Ricky Martin- Livin' Da Vida Loca

 
 
Saving the best until last, this is my favourite EVER song...

5ive- Keep on Movin'
 

Well there you have it, my blast to the past playlist and my 50th post done.
Brings back so many memories from my childhood and I hope it has done the same for you! What is your favourite childhood song/band?
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts