People who've made my 2017

Another day, another Blogmas post! I cannot believe I haven't missed one yet like I am quite proud of myself! Anyway, on with today's post and it's all about the people who have made my year!


2017 has been such a wonderful year for a number of reasons but the people I have in my life definitely have made this a year to remember! From creating many, many memories with my best friends, going on adventures with my wonderful mum and someone new coming into my life, it has been such a magical twelve months, mainly because of these people.

So here are the people who made my 2017...

Mum
 
 
My mum is my absolute world, she will never really know how much I love, appreciate and admire her. She is the one person who has never let me down and has always been there for me during whatever is happening in my life. She is such a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I am so proud to call her my mother.
 
Friends
 
 
My friends are my family, they are so important to me and I love them with all my heart. We have had a rollercoaster of a year but through it all, we have remained there for each other and I know they will always have my back as I have theirs.
From a spontaneous 6 hour adventure to IKEA, long chats in the car, stuffing our faces in Manjaros [aka the best restaurant] to trips to town, nights out in Newcastle and many other things, my friends are so special and I don't think they know how much I value their friendships.
 
Ryan
 
 
This time last year, if you'd have told me I would be in a relationship this time next year [now], I wouldn't have believed you. Well, I was wrong. Ryan and I matched on Tinder and started dating in October and it has been a wonderful few months. He makes me laugh and smile and he loves Merlin so win win! 
 
And there you go, what a fabulous bunch of people!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own 

Comments

Popular Posts