2017 you have been fabulous

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! Can you believe 2017 is almost over?! To finish off this year's Blogmas series, I am going to tell you why 2017 has been my year. The new year is going to be here before we know it! Even though it has been a rollercoaster of a year, it has been even more splendid, not just for me but for the people closet to me in my life.


Due to this, I wanted to share some key moments of my 2017 with you all and to remember all the happiness it has brought me!

Looking back over the past 12 months, I can safely say 2017, you have been fabulous...

My friends have been nailing life this year! One moved into her first ever home with her boyfriend, another is training to be a firefighter, another has just come back after having an amazing job down south and one got her dream job and is moving to Italy next year! It makes me so flipping happy to see them just ace life because they honestly deserve all the happiness and love in the world!
 
In March, after three months of being unemployed, I got a job at Tescos and I still enjoy it! Yeah, it might not be what I want to do in life but for the time being [as I decided what I am actually doing with my life], it is a permanent job and at least I can still treat myself, right?! Hahaha priorities!
 
I got meself a boyfriend! About damn time too, #singleforever! Ryan is such a wonderful human being and I am so happy and who knew I had a heart haha! We started talking in late June, after matching on Tinder, and officially started dating in October! Who knew I would end the year actually in a relationship! Not me, that's for sure!
 
But most importantly, I have found myself in 2017. From hating my life and myself, I have finally realised that I am perfect the way I am. Yeah, I have lost even more weight this year, starting to feel a lot healthier but that's not the main thing. The most important thing is I am so unbelievably happy with life right now and it feels so flipping fabulous!
 
And there you go, 2017 you have been fabulous, thank you!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. That's great you have been fabolous! Have a great year and god bless your 2018!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts