Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree

I blooming love Christmas trees. We always get a real one and put it up the day before my older brother's [the one I like] birthday, it's tradition. From finding the perfect one, struggling to fit it in the stand and moving it into the living room to carefully putting the baubles on and most importantly, our crappy star on top, it always puts me in the festive mood.


Because of this, I thought I would do a little photographs based post today, as I am off to York for a little trip with my mum currently, even though I am writing this post yesterday [it's like inception ooo]. I will also included my fake Christmas tree that I always put up in my room every year. Nothing like a bit of tinsel when you wake up in the morning!

So get ready to sing 'Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree'...

BEDROOM


LIVING ROOM


Now I am definitely feeling Christmassy!
Sit on the sofa, all cosy up in a warm blanket,  a nice warm hot chocolate, a festive film on the telly and the lights on the Christmas tree shining on the array of mismatched baubles, what more could you want on a cold night in December!
And there you go, short but sweet!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts