Globetrotters| North Pole

It has been a while since I have first published one of these posts. What was suppose to be a monthly series, where I pick a place randomly on my pink and silver globe and tell you all a bit about it, has took a back seat for a few months now. My bad!


However, I am determined to get things up and running again with my Globetrotters series so here we are. First up we had Jiamusi, a city in China and now we are going to explore Santa's hometown, the North Pole. It is just a small, quick post as I am busy today!

So get that backpack packed and ready to go as we are off to the North Pole...

  • The North Pole is the most northernmost point on the planet and is opposite and slightly warmer than the South Pole [obviously]
  • Polar bears, arctic foxes and ringed seals live there
  • No country owns the North Pole and the Arctic Ocean surrounding it.
  • And, of course, Santa Claus' workshop and home is there... Obviously!
 
Well there you have it, hopefully it wont be eight months for the next one!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
Instagram
All photographs are my own
 

Comments

Popular Posts