Be Our Guest purse collection

If you follow me on any social media, know me personally or have been reading my blog for a while, you will know how much I utterly adore Beauty and the Beast. The much loved Disney film is one of my favourites ever and when Primark announced it was bringing out a funky range to celebrate the latest live version film, I was buzzzzzzzzzing!


Amongst the duvet set, throw, Chip mug [finally] and some adorable tops, I managed to get me hands on all of the pretty must have coin purses. I have done a small post on these beauties before when I had three of them but now I can finally say I have all of the five purses and I couldn't be happier! Due to this, I thought I would share them with you all to gaze upon their awesomeness!

Get ready to feast your eyes on these beauties...

CHIP, £4
MRS POTTS, £6
LUMIERE, £4
COGSWORTH, £4
WARDROBE, £4
...
How awesome are these though! They all come with zips, of course, and I love how Primark have stayed true to the 1991 animated film with the characters. For the prices [full set cost £22 if me maths is right], I think these are such a bargain for the quality and quirkiness.
Every Beauty and the Beast fan needs these in their life!
...
And there you have it! 
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. I adore these! I just know I wouldn't use them!

    Rachael xox
    www.rachaeldickinson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use mine, they are on my bookshelf, looking cute in all their glory! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts