Striped culottes styled for Autumn

Autumn is my favourite time of year. The leaves are falling, a cold crisp air, Halloween, late nights and of course, the autumnal fashion. Big jumpers, fluffy socks and cosy coats, you name it, I will most likely love it!


Marks and Spencer recently had their sale on so of course I bought a couple of things, a cushion and some culottes to be precise. Obviously I cannot style a cushion in an outfit but the culottes, ohhhhh these striped beauties I can and I have! 3 times in fact!

So here is how I have styled this funky striped culottes...

 
I tried looking on the M&S website for the culottes but I couldn't find them, it is always worth looking in your local store as they might be in. I think I bought them for £15, what a bargain!
 
-DISNEY VIBES-



Jumper- Primark, £13
Shoes- Primark, £6
Bag- Primark, £10
...
-I'M GOING OUT-
 

Shirt- Primark, £10
Sandals, Primark, £7
...
-BLACK N WHITE-

Turtle neck- Primark, £8
Shoes- Primark, £8
Bag- Charity shop
Hat- Marks and Spencers, £15 [I think, from previous sale]
...
Well there we have it! Can we all appreciate these culottes though like thank you M&S!!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts