The Music of 2016

Gosh, the final week of 2016, can you believe it? These (almost) 365 days have just flown by and during them, we have had some good music to say the least. A few bad but mainly it has been such a fab year for music, well in my opinion and the songs that I like haha!


Due to this, I have picked one song that was in the top 40 UK charts for each month. Believe me, it was a hard chose for some of them as they were a few I loved from that month but I did finally manage to whittle it down!

So here is 'The Music of 2016'...

JANUARY
 
 
FEBRUARY
 
 
MARCH
 
 
APRIL
 
 
MAY
 
 
JUNE
 
 
JULY
 
 
AUGUST
 
 
SEPTEMBER
 
 
OCTOBER
 
 
NOVEMBER
 
 
DECEMBER
 
...
Well there you have it, what a good year for music!
I hope 2017 brings some good one too!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

Popular Posts