A funky festive party top

The festive season is also the party season, where we go to work dos and go out to celebrate with friends and family. Due to this, I wanted to see if I could find a clothing item that I could wear for many but can style it differently for all.

And this is where this pretty embroidered top comes in. I am also going to London for a day trip on the 17th so I will probably wear it for that as well but I thought I would share my floral find with you for Blogmas.


So here is 'Blogmas| An embroidered party top'...





 
I just love how simple this top is. Plain black but with the Christmassy colours of red and green in the embroidered details, it isn't your stereotypical festive top but I love it, especially for that price! The material is light and the fit is loose so can easily breathe in it which is all goooooood!
There is a spilt at the back and normally I hate this look because I hate showing skin where I cant see it, so the back, but since gaining confidence this year, I am starting to think a lot more positivity about my body so the split doesn't bother me as much as it would have this time last year.
You can style it with a nice red or black skirt, a pinafore dress over it or black jeans, like I have.
 
Well there you have it, a festive top for all your late nights out!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts