The Christmas Tag

I love Christmas. I mean, it isn't my favourite time of the year, that would be Halloween but I do love it! From the cheesy Christmas songs, to the amazingly bad festive jumpers and lets not even mention the dinner on the big day, you cannot help but enjoy the thrill. Or at least I cant anyway!

When I was tagged in this Christmas related tag by the beautiful Chloe, who runs the fab blog Chloe Tommo, I was buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing! As I sit on my bed, writing this out, I am listening to a bit of All I Want For Christmas is Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu because come one, it is a classic!


So here is 'Blogmas| Christmas Tag'...

1. What's your favorite holiday movie(s)?
The Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Home Alone, Love Actually
Lets just say I have a lot!

2. What are your favorite Christmas colors?

A deep red because it just makes me feel all warm and Christmassy


3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

PJs all the way but I tend to just wear a Christmas jumper on the day for dinner and then get back into my pjs haha 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be? 

My mum hands down, she deserves all the happiness in the world!


5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

All of them on the big day, I have never opened one before hand and I never will haha!


6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

Yes (see main pic), I couple of years ago in 2013 and I loved making it! Really want to bake another!


7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Chill with my family, watch as many Christmas films as we can, decorate the house, eat as much chocolate until we cannot move and drink a lot of hot chocolate!


8. Any Christmas wishes?

Just for the people I love and care most about to be happy


9. Favorite Christmas smell? 

 It isn't a Christmas scent but I love anything vanilla, I bought a candle that is marshmallow vanilla like yesssssssssssssssss.

10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?

Being a veggie, I always look forward to my Quorn roast because it is the nicest thing ever, but also Yorkshire puddings drenched in veg gravy like get in my belly!

I tag:
Claire, Sarah, Meg, Erin, Ada, Felicia

Well there you have it, feeling so Christmas right now!
Not long to go until the festive day wooooooo
See you tomorrow

-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

  1. I loved this! I can't wait to do it, I'm sitting thinking of my answers already! Vanilla is my favourite smell ever but especially at Christmas time
    I've never got over my favourite vanilla perfume being discontinued!

    Xx

    adalovelacex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyey, cannot wait to read yours lovely! And finally, someone who loves vanilla! Sick of people saying it is a boring scent hahah! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts