Top three female crushes

A few weeks ago, I published my top three male crushes and since I enjoyed the fangirling and most importantly, drooling over them, I am back with my three main female crushes!


Source
Yes, I, for one, also have a lot of celeb crushes that are the same sex as me and I don't care about that because these three are absolute perfection and drop dead gorgeous!

From an actress from my favourite ever TV show, Merlin, and a GoT star to my favourite ever person on this earth, these three will always be up there for me and here they are...

Katie McGrath

Source
Star of BBC's Merlin, like Colin Morgan, actress Katie McGrath is definitely in my top three, well she is my main female crush. I mean just look at her, yassssssssssssssssssss queeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
She is so lovely and absolutely stunning like helllooooooo!
And I instantly love someone who can pull a killer red lippy and boyyyyyy, she definitely can!
 
Audrey Hepburn


Source

My favourite ever actress, my idol, my woman, my love.
Audrey Hepburn was such a beautiful person inside and outside.
During her lifetime, she starred in classic films that will be loved by many forever and she helped so many people in her charity work. She went through so much in her 63 years of living and she still remained down to earth and caring. My ultimate idol in life.
A beautiful soul that will never ever fade.
 
Emilia Clarke
Source
My final woman crush in this post is Game Of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke.
She is one of the most stunning women my eyes have ever seen!
And to make me love her even more, she is so funny and doesn't take herself too seriously, which is so fabulous!
 
Other female crushes include Angel Coulby, Scarlett Johansson, Jenna Coleman and Emma Stone.
There you go, my top three main female crushes!
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts