Blogger Recognition Award

Another day, another blogger tag yasssssssssssssss! I love doing these tags so much but I love reading them even more because I love getting to know the blogger!


This time, I was tagged by the lovely Kelly, from This Northern Gal, and it is the Blogger Recognition Award yey! Nothing like spreading a bit of positivity and blogging love!

So let us begin with this fab tag...

RULES
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
 
How I started Call Me Caz
 
My little space on the internet started out as a place for me to let go of some feelings that were holding me back! I was a negative, life hating girl, which I am so ashamed of now.
My blog helped me get through some crap and now I owe a lot of my confidence and happiness to Call Me Caz.
 
Advice I would give to newbies...
 
1) Don't waste your time focusing and worrying about your blog's stats. They are just numbers and most readers don't care about that, they read blogs mainly because of the person behind the words.
2) Write content that you would want to read and content that is only for you, that you are passionate about.
Be yourself and let your personality shine through!
 
I nominate...
 
And anyone who else who wants to spread about of blogging love!
 
 Well there you have it, the second tag of 2017 wooooo!
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts