My weird hobby part 3

We have had the original. We have had a little catch up. But now it is time for my weird hobby part 3. How exciting is this wooooooooooo! Now, if you have noooo idea what I am talking about then where have you been?!?!?!? I'm joking of course! My weird hobby is that I collect coins. From 50ps to £2s [and sometimes £1s], I have an ever growing collection that I am sooo super proud of!


Due to the fact that I have had such a lovely response to them two posts and because I have collected more since the last time, here we are!

Can you tell I am super duper excited about this because I have got some crackers!

First up here is my coin collection in the first post...


And in the second post... [minus the coins in the first post though]


What my coin collection looks like now...
 
 
Like before I am only going to share the latest coins I have so if you wanna know which ones I had before then check out the other two posts. [First one and second one]
 
So in totally I have a whopping 62 coins [23x£2, 6x£1, 33x50p], which comes to a massive £68.50. Like blooming hell, I am rich but not rich!
 I haven't bought any of these, either my friends, my mum or me have found them in our change.
 
Again, I am going to say what they are for and the year given so let's begin...

 
Top:
200th Anniversary of Charles Darwin's birth, 2009
Anniversary of Robert Burns 250th Birth, 2009
500th Anniversary of the maiden voyage of the Mary Rose, 2011
Bottom:
200th Anniversary of the first steam locomotive by Richard Trevithick, 2004
 Britannia, 2015
William Shakespeare Comedies, 2016
 
Top:
Team GB, 2016
 
Middle:
Glasgow Commonwealth Games, 2014
United Kingdom's Presidency of the European Union and 25th Anniversary of the United Kingdom's accession to the European Economic Community, 1998
 
Bottom:
London Olympics Wheelchair Rugby, 2012
Centenary of the Foundation of the Scouting Movement, 2007
Battle of Hastings, 2016
...
AND AND AND AND I FINALLY HAVE FULL SET OF SOME VERY SPECIAL COINS!
Introducing the beautiful set of Beatrix Potter, celebrating her birthday yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!
 
 
 
Can you tell I am proper buzzing right now like look at how beautiful they all are!
 
Well there you have it, my ever growing coin collection yasssssssssss!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

  1. I'm sooo pleased you've done an update! Now that my Beatrix Potter set is complete, I'm hunting high and low for the coloured Peter Rabbit coin. I absolutely love the Darwin coin and the Shakespeare Comedies one - I don't know what it's called, but I have the Shakespeare coin with the crown and the dagger. I think that'll be the next set I look for!

    Olivia - The Northernist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I am glad you enjoyed it! I will probably do loads more to be honest, I love writing these posts! And ooooo I hope you find them lovely, let me know how you get on! And I have that Shakespeare coin and the one in this, just need the one with the skull on it! x

      Delete
  2. This makes me want to collect coins so much! I used to collect really old ones, I think I had a few pennies from like 1901?! But every time we get a Beatrix Potter 50p at work I am SO tempted to just swap it for another one out of my purse so I can have it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, it is sooooo much fun! And I do, when I am on my break, I buy something just so I can have it in my change haha! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts