I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream.

Yes, yes, I know I recently wrote a post about a cute, quirky popcorn bag and well, here is another bag for your eyes because I am obsessed, ok, obsessed!

Like before, this is a Primark bag and I am in love! I am going to Whitby with some of my faves later this month (can you believe it is June already?) and this bag is PERFECT for the beach and for summer! An ice cream shaped bag!!!


I will also be showing you a little sneak peek of an outfit I am going to wear during my seaside visit.

So here is 'I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream'...






Bag- Primark, £9
There really isn't anything interesting on the ground, I just couldn't see at all with the sun in my eyes so that's why I am like that on the pictures, what a little poser I am hahahahaha!

First things first, I cannot find a link to the bag on Primark's website, which is so annoying, I am sorry about that!
I am in love with this bag so much. I know I have to stop buying them but a girl cant have too many, right?!
From the pastel colours to some of the sprinkles being in a metallic pink material, you cant really go wrong with the £9 price tag!
Like the popcorn bag, there is a hip length gold chain for the strap and it fits pretty much the essentials (phone, keys, small purse, lipstick, mirror).
Talking about the clothing, I adore these shorts so much, I cannot even begin to tell you.
Normally I just avoid shorts like the plague because I hate my legs but after gaining the confidence in my body, I am all for them now and well, it was love at first sight.
The pale pink with the bold Japanese style print and the belt, it falls just over the knees so it's perfect for the sunny season.
Although they are a bit see through (grab your natural underwear ladies), they don't cling and the material is light.
The blouse is just a match made in heaven with the shorts and again, the material is so light. With the frilly sleeves, it is a V neck and this just sits fabulously above the bust so you are not showing that much cleavage. If you don't like the pale pink, it is available in pale blue as well!
What a tasty little treat for you this summer!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts