Songs for a chilled Sunday afternoon

I don't know about you, but I find Sundays are the day for relaxing and doing nothing, ready for the week ahead. Whether you have a film marathon or bake some delicious treats or blogging [Sundays are my blogging day], whatever really, there is no doubt about me having a some music on during the day.


Due to this, I have came up with this little playlist for you to enjoy listening to, whatever you are doing. There will be a variety of bands and genres but they all have one thing in common, they are relaxing. Well, I find them relaxing but this is me we are on about haha!

So here are some songs for a chilled Sunday afternoon...

Biffy Clyro - Opposites

 
Mumford & Sons - Winter Winds
 
 
I Prevail - My heart I surrender
 
 
Avalanche City - I need you
 
 
Vanessa Paradis - La Seine
 
 
You Me At Six - Give
 
 
Electrik People - Make me a bird
 
 
M83 - Outro
 
 
Newton Faulker - Dream catch me
 
 
Ezra Vine - Celeste
 
 
And there we have it, a chilled music playlist for a relaxed Sunday afternoon!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts