Dear friends...

Another day, another Dear... post. I just love writing these, as stated before in previous ones. It gives me a chance to write whatever is on my mind about something or someone and just let it all go.

Today's one is for a number of people that I hold most dear in the world. My friends. Growing up, I wasn't in the popular crowd. I wasn't friends with people just so I could say 'ooo I have so many mates', I was friends with others because I liked and appreciated them as human beings.


Friendships come and go, that's life, but these people have been with me through the thick and thin and I don't know where I would be without them. So featuring some really old photographs and some soppy words, here I am.

Here is my letter to you, my friends...

Dear Lucy
  
 
Thank you for everything you have done. From texting me asking if I was alright when I was feeling crappy to going on long walks and talking openly about everything, I am so thankful I have you in my life.
You make me smile and boy, you make me laugh and I am so proud of how far you have come.
Keep nailing life, Lucyloo!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Jen
 
 
 
Eeeeee can you believe we met in college, I feel like I have known you forever!
I will forever love how crazy you are and how much you care about people.
Thank you for creating some of the best memories I have [ shout out to when we were in the car in our Minnie Mouse ears singing A Whole New World before we got our pizza].
Please never forget that you are beautiful lady who deserves a lot better and never ever dull your shine for anyone!
 
PS we totally rock Minnie Mouse ears
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Amy
 
 
Sometimes I wish I could just hit you across the face because you don't know how amazingly talented and brilliant you are, Amy.
You are so very down to earth and always give me the best advice when it comes to things.
Thank you for all the times we have spent together, whether it was at school, singing our hearts out to SpongeBob Squarepants, going shopping or just simply going on a walking adventure!
We have laughed together and we have cried together but I am so happy and so very very grateful to call you a friend and have you in my life.
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Loz,
 
 
 
Can you believe we have been friends for 18 years? How crazy is that?!
We have had some lows but we have had even greater highs.
I love how I can talk to you about anything and everything and just have a right old belly laugh for 10 minutes with you.
Our sing-alongs after Pimms and Needles or stuffing our faces full of food that we literally cannot walk [food babies strong], it has been one hell of a laugh!
Thanks for putting up with my annoying tendencies and me crying a lot but also for the laughter and memories.
Thanks for always doing me eyebrows and showing me how to do them, you lifesaver haha!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Hollie,
  
 
Where to even begin with you, my friend!
I love how crazily weird and brilliant you are. I love how you do whatever you want and how open you are. I love how I have watch you grown from strength to strength. And I love how far you have come as a person, not only as a friend.
You have come along way since primary school and I am so very proud of the woman you are today.
I will forever be grateful for all those video game days and all them 3am car chats [you know you love them], where we would just sit and talk about everything for an hour or so.
How we can just sit and not talk but just enjoy each other's company or just watch a film or just laugh.
Thank you for everything you have done for me Hol, thank you so much!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Emily, 
 
 
You, my friend, are one of the most beautiful, splendid, talented ladies ever and I am so grateful that I get to call you a friend. From all the way back in Year 7 to now, you are such a breathe of fresh air and more people should be like you.
Thanks for putting up with my crap and honestly, you are just smashing life mate!
I just adore how open you are to things and how you are willing to give everything a go but also how you will speak up for someone and also being yourself.
You always put a smile on me face chuck!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Liz
 
 
We have certainly come along way!
Thanks for always making me laugh, especially when you are drunk, that is fun as haha!
I am sorry I haven't really been a good friend, during that time we had that massive fight and me not talking to you as often as I should, I am the worst texter ever!
But I promise I am going to because I want to talk to you more!
You are so annoying but I am so happy you are still in my life still! So very, very happy!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
 
Dear Faye
 
 
Ahhhhh my fellow fangirl over Disney!
Thank you for being your adorable self! I just love how you take no crap from anyone and just can have a good time.
Thank you for understanding the magic that is Disney and having conversations about how amazingggggggg Tangled is!
You, Faz, are so talented and you are so beautiful and you don't even know it!
You are one truly a fabulous [cat] lady!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
Dear friends who aren't there anymore,
 
I just want to say that even though we may not talk anymore or as much as we used to, I will forever be grateful for all those times we spent together.
Whether it was getting some food, going to the cinema or going shopping, whatever it was, I will always have those memories and they will always make me happy. I am sorry if something happened between us or that it was a case of drifting apart but know that I will always love you and I still think about you and our memories.
Thank you for being part of my life!
 
Lots of love,
Caz x
...
We there you have it, letters to my fabulous, amazing friends!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts