Pretty in pink wedding outfit

So I have three weddings this year (woooooooooooooo) and the sheer panic of what to wear immediately hit me. My friend's wedding is in September and luckily, it didn't take me long at all to find the perfect autumnal wedding outfit.

Another one I am going to the wedding reception so will wear one of my pretty dresses I already have but the one in July was my main focus. This is because it is my cousin's big day so of course I wanted something lovely to wear and it is in summer so hopefully be sunny therefore wanted a light and floaty dress.


After months [MONTHS] of searching and having zero luck, online clothing website ASOS came to my rescue. Thank God for that!!!!!!!!!!!

And well, I am going for a pretty in pink summery wedding outfit...





 
Bag: Marks and Spencer, £45 [I bought it when I had my staff discount though]
Shoes: Marks and Spencers, I can't remember the price as I bought them ages ago (One Similar)
Necklace: Tiffanys, birthday present (One Similar)
 
I know, I know, the outfit on a whole costs a lot but it is a special occasion and with every item, you can wear with loads of different things so it is versatile!
I am absolutely so in love with this ASOS V neck dress, it is utterly perfect! From the beautiful pale pink colour to the wonderful lace detail on the sleeve and at the top on the back, it is simple but sooo pretty! To make it even better, it is light and floaty, perfect for a summer wedding!
If you have read my blog before or follow me on social media, then you will know how much I love embroidered things and how much I have been buzzing about this stunning bag! It is sooo beautiful and I wanted a dress to match the bag! Yes, I know you are suppose to do it the other way round but I don't work like that haha!
The dress matches the bag perfectly like this makes me sooooo incredibly happy!
To round off the outfit, pale pink little heel shoes and my Tiffanys necklace. A simple look but stylish and pretty in pink nonetheless!
I just feel like a princess in this outfit, I am so in love!
 
Well there you have it, a perfect summer wedding outfit!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

  1. aww you look gorgeous - that bag is absolutely stunning too!
    jen | velvet spring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you and I know right, I am so in love with it! x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Adore the bag!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you and how beautiful is it wooo! x

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous! I LOVE a wedding. That bag is amazing - I need to look in M&S more often.

    Julz Obsessions
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! And you doooo, there are some really lovely things in at the moment! x

      Delete
  4. love your style!
    If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then long button up shirt dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts