The Versatile Blogger Award Tag

Another day, another blog post, another blogging tag! I loveeeeeee doing these so much because one it gets bloggers talking to one another and two, I love getting to know the person behind the blog!


Thank you to the lovely Sian for the tag! Definitely check out her blog because she is super lovely and she understands my love of hot chocolate!!! #hotchocofiends

So here is 'The Versatile Blogger Award Tag'...


Basically I am to share seven facts with you all and so here they are:
 
1. My favourite flower is pink roses and my dream is to have a little cottage with a lovely rose garden and roses around my front door.
2. I really love going to the cinema on my own. Don't get me wrong, I like going with my friends or family but I hateeeeeeee it when they ask you what is going on in the middle of it, like no, watch it and stop talking guyssssss!
3. I have been a vegetarian for almost 4 years now but I became one as my new years resolution in 2012 and its just stuck with me!
4. I have an obsession with fairy lights and cute bunting, I love them and believe you cannot have enough of them!
5. Crime dramas are my fave things to watch! I recently watched BBC's The Moonstone and I absolutely love it! I REALLLLLY want to read the book now! But yes, I love a bit of crime dramas, from CSI to Midsomer Murders, you will always find me watching them!
6. If you hadn't of guessed it already from the many mentions of them on my blog and on my social media accounts, You Me At Six are my favourite band ever (I finally saw them live a couple of weeks ago and it was the best night of my life), Audrey Hepburn is my favourite ever actress and idol and Colin Morgan is my favourite ever actor and my love!
7. I have a degree in journalism and 60wpm in shorthand but my dream is to open a ice cream/cake parlour and to publish a sewing/baking book called Sew Lovely Bakes!
 
I now I have to tag 10 bloggers to do this tag so here are the lovely people! Sorry if you have been tagged already lovelies!
 
 
The rules are:
Share seven facts about yourself.
Tag 10 more bloggers.
Let them know they have been tagged!
 
Well there you have it!
Thanks again to the beautiful Sian for the tag!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photos are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts