Trying something new

Trying something new is always nerve wracking. From starting school, learning to drive to joining a group or even just trying out a new product, it is scary. You have no idea how it will turn out.

However, it can also be a thrilling experience and as cliché as it sounds, you never know until you try it.


Due to this, I am trying new moisturiser for the first time. I did want to do something a bit more exciting than this, believe me, but I didn't have time to think about it so here we are!

So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Eighteen)'...

Now the moisturiser in question is Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream.



Costing £2.49 and from Superdrug, I wanted to give it a go because I was in desperate need to take care of my skin as it was horrible and spotty.
Ok, so I have been using this product now for a week or so and I love it! I have noticed how my skin is really soft now compared to when I didn't use it!
It is so easy to apply on my face and due to the fact it is for all our body, face and hands, it so useful to have when you need to freshen up your skin!
...
There you have it, fresh skin both morning and night!
What have you done/tried something that is new?
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts